Our mission is to help people live Jesus-centered lives.

Licking Heights

At Grace, we exist to help people meet, follow, and share Jesus. We currently carry out this mission with inviting, engaging, and active services at our four campuses in Pickerington, Licking Heights, and Upper Arlington.

Grace's Licking Heights Campus meets on Sunday at Licking Heights High School. Each weekend, a group of dedicated volunteers transforms the high school's space.

Services run about 70 minutes and feature live music, videos, and Biblical teaching from one of Grace's teaching Pastors. At the Licking Heights Campus, nearly 70% of our weekend teachings are delivered via video technology, while the other 30% are delivered in-person by our Campus Pastor Jeremy Piehler.

As with all of our campuses, Grace offers age-appropriate weekend opportunities for children and students ages six weeks through twelfth grade. Find out more about our Family Ministries!

We are excited to share that this portable campus will soon become a permanent campus on Waggoner Road in Blacklick, OH. For more information, check out our Let's Go page, which details not only our full vision campaign, but information specific to the Licking Heights Campus.